We are very pleased to offer truly full-service wedding and event management and strive to provide the most stress-free experience possible – let us make your Vermont barn wedding dream come true!
Your wedding – your way
Weddings here can range from incredibly informal to very formal – and everything in between. Our team has experience planning and coordinating all kinds of events, and a deep pool of vendors and resources that we can use to make your day easy, beautiful, and on-budget. I’m confident that we can work with you to create your dream Vermont barn wedding.
The barn can very comfortably hold +/- 130 people, but based on your food service, table setup, etc. it can accommodate up to 150 guests. Even though it is large, more intimate weddings are also beautiful in the venue.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us through the form below (or click here to email us directly) if you need any additional information or have any questions. I hope that we can work together!
How much does having your wedding at the Colonel Williams cost?
Our wedding package includes access to our gorgeous 9-acre property, beautiful 18th-Century barn, historic main building and cozy bar, all starting 48 hours prior to your ceremony. You will also have access to our dining room should any activities need to move inside due to inclement weather. You and your guests will have access to the public restrooms in the main building, plus we will have a high-end, handicapped accessible portable toilet near the barn.
Also included in our packages:
- Ten hours of professional event coordination and planning, plus hands-on management on the big day
- Tables (rounds or family style) for the reception and hi-tops for the cocktail hour
- Two sets of seating (benches for ceremony, chairs for reception)
- Linens (table, napkins, service)
- Basic white or mixed vintage china place settings (dinner, bread/salad, and dessert plates with flatware and water glasses)
- Rustic serving stands and decorative serving pieces
- Staff of three, including bartender
- Lighting – custom color up-lighting in the barn, plus lights for tables (battery-operated, no flames allowed), exterior path & general
*Price based on 130 attendees. $10 per additional guest over 130
Open bar packages start at $29 per person, or you can offer your guests a cash bar.
Rehearsal dinner? After party? Farewell brunch? All are available – contact us for pricing.